Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

Listening to: Kate Nash - Nicest Thing

Thank you, Pandora, for introducing new artists and music to me.

Here's something I want to share from my MySpace Blog, June 2008:

Nothing new with me, everything new with you
I'm growing cold in the hall staring straight into the windows of your soul
Ignored but understood
A sign was thrown your way
I need more then what I can handle and what you selflessly gave
It's staring me back straight in my face
Even if it was mine, what on earth would I do with it
Silence is my self defense, bowing out gracefully wishing nothing but peace
What I want for tomorrow might soon come today
It may seem off beat, but I know I'll get it right
Trust in me.


I wish I knew how to write music. I have a lot of songs to sing.

I started a new business, but I will not go into further detail until I decide to go full throttle with my marketing plan.

We are already beginning to plan for FilAmFest 10. When it comes to getting involved into things regarding the community, I get kind of wishy washy because I know that politics and $money$ kind of skew the integrity of things, but at the end of the day it is for the community and about the Filipino American community. Anything that can help UNITE my people, I am always down for.

I look forward to this year's FilAmFest and I trust in JR's leadership and business repitoire to guide the FilAmFest Organizing Committee so that we can create a bigger, funner, festival for ALL races and generations.

OneLove. "Isulong".

Time to get ready to sing.

No comments: