Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oy oy Kahoy!

All right. I haven't blogged in a while, but that's because I'm hardly ever around a computer. Believe it or not, all my tweeting and facebooking is done on my phone. I am even blogging on my phone as we speak.

I've been pretty busy. I have been keeping up with my responsibilities with the hotel, squaring everything away with the real estate side so I can move forward with my future endeavors, organizing GK's 1st birthday party, wedding planning, and lastly another BIG responsibility I decided to take - festival director. Above all, raising my daughter well. Yes, I would have to say that I'm pretty busy and as much as I would like to have some kind of social life, I found myself just wanting to stay at home to do simple things like watch movies or read a good book.

I do find that I get high strung a lot, but I figured if I use that energy wisely toward being proactive, then that's OK. Sometimes that energy is just there and I end up getting anxious so I do things like clean/disinefect objects.

That's my life, so far up to date. Maybe when I have time to think about what's going on in my head, I can get in touch with my deeper self. I simply don't have time to do that anymore.

No comments: