I'm at the apartment a little bit sad because I didn't get tomorrow off. Nikki is nice enough to stay up here with me for a night even though he's going to the game tomorrow because I have no one here. No friends, except for the staff and a few former coworkers.
I've been much of an introvert lately. It's crazy, especially for someone like me who used to love going out. I guess it's nothing new. I just can't WAIT for Vegas next weekend.
So I'm listening to Alicia Keys new album. It is worth every single penny. I love that woman, she's amazing! Why is her album not #1, but Britney's is?
I flippen hate how all these celebrities are worshiped by the public. She's not that great people. Her song is stupid. Boo hoo, she lost custody of her two kids. If anything, I feel terribly sorry for her. Never mind, I don't. She's freakin' rich. Rich people don't deserve my sympathy.
The only celebrity worth my concern are good ones that are talented. Especially T.I. because he's hott. Who cares if he's had like 9 loaded weapons? Ok ok, he's violent. I see that, but he sho is hawt. DAMN! I love T.I. I'd watch ATL just coz he's in it.
Time to watch ratatouille!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment