Sunday, November 18, 2007

oh right.

Vegas was a blast. Every time I'm with those girls, it's crazy.

I SERIOUSLY needed those three days off. Me time, with just the ladies.

Some interesting things that happened over the weekend:
-Seeing Medjoy dance like a white girl.
-Seeing Tiffany dance with the wall.
-Walking around like horses.
-Seeing Neyo.
-Seeing Anthony Anderson.
-Jennifer explaining the movie Braveheart... "WTF, BRAVEHEART happened in the GHETTO?"
-Getting into 3 clubs for free =D except for the fellas... sorry =/
-Getting a free suite and room. holla.
-Those two Texans in the truck on the way driving home holding up a sign asking us to call him.
-Free drinks at Tryst.

LAX was OK. It wasn't what it was all hyped up to be. Tryst was way nicer. We wanted to get into Club Asia, but we didn't have the hook up and we weren't about to pay.

But BIG UPS TO the bday girl Joanna and her man Khai for holding it down this weekend. Esp. to Khai because he was very patient with all of our asses.

newspaper.- Ben called me and told me he wanted to redo page 9. I was happy with the way it was, but Ben has an artistic and clever eye for this kind of stuff, so for him to ask him to redo it was more like him doing both Shawn and I a favor. I was happy with the way it was, but then again... I'm happy with anything.

FAMILY I can't wait till Thanksgiving. I decided to quit my retail job and focus on the business and school because I get too clutter brained and distracted. I forget simple things and my school work isn't at it's best. My job was fun while it lasted, and in this case, it didn't last that long. Oh well.

No comments: