Man. I can write a whole freakin' essay about how I can't even enjoy my "time off" because of everything going on back at home, but I will save that for a one-on-one conversation with my best friend rather than put people on BLAST on a public forum (such as this).
I guess my word of advice for the day is that attitude is everything. Don't sweat the petty stuff, especially if you can put yourself outside the situation, mediate it, analyze other people's personalities so you can manage effectively without hurting others.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment