Today is Saturday a few minutes past 12 a.m. I'm here in the bay area and according to the weather report, later on this afternoon there is going to be a storm with wind gusts to about 70mph. Jeryl's surgery was successful and now we're all watching The Office. Jeryl is my brother in case you don't know.
Right when we arrived yesterday, Jeryl picked us up and we headed over to San Jose State University where I both looked at the campus and watched the Roscoe Umali, Bambu from the Native Guns, and Rex Naverette (spelling?). They are all Filipino artists and we went to support. Bambu is an MC who I admire because of his fighter spirit.
Speaking of fighter spirit, I was researching about my great great grandfather, Juan Crisostomo Soto. I was always told that he was our "town hero" (Bacalor, Pampanga) through my uncles, but I decided to Google him. I knew he was a playwright, but I never knew that he was a journalist for a revolutionary newspaper and an editor. I guess the writing is in my blood.
Good night =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment