I just got back from having the chillest day with the homie, Armel. We went to the Eastlake Brewhouse and it was my first time I ate there, though I always hear of the place. The garlic fries are good, the crab cake sandwich is exceptional and supposedly the beer is good- I wouldn't know though because I didn't try it.
It's a place where I'd go to hang out with my friends because it is nice inside, but I probably won't eat there again.
Kat's rating: 2 paws (5 is the highest)
Last night I started dancing for the team again and it feels so good to be back. Granted, I really need to practice because these fools are on a whole different level (*woah, I just noticed that the word level is a palindrome). It was fun and it feels good to revisit old terrain.
Music. I started digging through my archives and I started listening to Blue Scholars. They also worked with the Native Guns and I'm really feeling their music.
That's all.
Dinner time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment