I had a dream last night that the homie, Jereth, bought our old house (the Bonita House) for a low, low, low price of 350K. I told him, "Do you want to make 100K in cash?" He said, "Yeah." Then I said, "SELL ME THE HOUSE BACK!" Then all of a sudden, we were moved in. Nanay was in my dream and I was giving her the medicine and meal I gave her when she used to live with us. Oh my grandma, she was a fighter.
So many memories in that house. I loved that house so much. One day, when I become super rich, I'm just going to go to the house, knock on the door and say, "Excuse me, how much are you willing to sell this house for." Then they say, "X amount." Then I'll cut them a check.
One day.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
What's done is done.
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
September
(14)
- House Denies Financial Rescue Bill
- i love natalie portman.
- hi.
- Over the weekend I came across some old letters th...
- WORD.
- We was robbed.
- life is good.
- Bonita House
- MAN! Just got home from the game and that was the...
- I AM
- The stone that the builder refused...
- this deserves a post for the day.
- 16 randoms about yours truly.
- "You guys should be enjoying the Holiday, not slee...
-
▼
September
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment