Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been somewhat busy. I'm taking on a few more projects and by 9 pm I'm pretty much too tired to open up my eyes. I was even at an FTS Technology executive meeting on Saturday night and I was caught sleeping. My excuse??? "YOU TRY BEING PREGNANT, OK!!!" Haha. I get tired like no other and I can fall asleep at the drop of a dime.
Despite all of the things going on, I know that there are a lot of areas I need to improve on as a person that I won't list right now, but we all know that no matter where we are in life, we can always be BETTER.
Last week I blew up at the cashier and manager at Chevron. Usually I have the patience when it comes to ignorance and rude customer service, but gato as of lately has not been hesitant for a sudden emotional outburst when I see some bull shit goin' down. Happened twice this year. Once at a FilAmFest meeting coz homeboy was telling me how to do my job via email and I brought it up during the meeting. I must've scared homeboy off or as Bunkz would say "put the fear of God in him" cause he resigned.
Over the weekend, Rachael, Nick, Alex, and myself went to Bali Hai on Shelter Island to have a late dinner. Food was OK, but the view overlooked the SD Bay. It was real good socializing with people because like I said before, I have been too tired to simply hang out like a piece of art come evening time.
Example, last week was Dennis' birthday at his house. While the guys were grilling and choppin' it up in the backyard, I was slumped on the couch using all my strength to carry a conversation with Leanne and Eleanor. I must have been such a bummer that night. The advice that Lee was giving me about pregnancy and "the M word" I took into account. It was good seeing everyone.
Saturday we were pretty busy. We finally slept passed 6 am. Took Sophie to the mall so she could walk and interact with other dogs. Sometimes we think Sophie thinks she's a human so I think it's healthy for her to go to the dog park so that she will understand that yes, she is a dog. I inhaled a Philly cheese steak and lemonade from Muscle Beach/Hot Dog on a Stick. The night before, Rachael was talking about how she used to make lemonade with pride and I said, "Oh yeah, you used to work at Muscle on a Beach" on accident thinking of both Muscle Beach and Hot Dog on a Stick. Hot Stick. Muscle on a Beach. Haha, OK over it. Since then, I've been craving their lemonade.
We went to Nick's work to pick up something and his office has a stunning view of the bay and downtown. Being there was a reminder of all his hard work and struggle during his college years so he can make his own way for himself and his future. I'm not saying this cause he's my boyfriend, but because it's true- Nick is a smart, intuitive, young man.
Then we went to Grandma's to help her with some errands. Afterward, we went to the store to get some stuff to cook chicken katsu for our Thanksgiving get together at Kris' house.
I had so much fun at Kris' house! It's good hanging out with people you've known since you were 4 feet tall. Kris even showed a video of when we used to do the morning announcements at Sweetwater. We were such goofballs. Still are.
Dinner was good, but we had to leave right away to attend a meeting. You know, the meeting I fell asleep at? Yeah, that one. There's a lot of things coming up.
Today appointment with Gonz at 5:30.
I want clam chowder. Bye.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment