Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

I was fooled today by Lynn. She called me up in the wee morning, telling me that she was moving back to France because she got a job offer that would begin May. I was happy for her, but at the same time I was sad because I hardly see her as is. Then she said, "April fools!" It sucks when you get fooled because you really believe the person. Then you can't help but feel like a fool after you were fooled.

Inspired by her joke, my mom and I were conjuring up plans on how to fool Nikki. I told her to call him and tell him that my water broke and then we were on our way to the hospital.

My mom agreed, but I couldn't go through with the joke though because that would be messed up. I also believe there are some things to joke about and that definitely is not something to joke with. What if it were to really happen? I wouldn't want to jinx it. I also want my baby to gain a few more pounds before she comes out so I definitely wouldn't want to jinx it.

I also had a doctor appointment earlier. My doctor is so cute. She said, "You're not going to be pregnant forever!"

That's right. I'm gonna have a kid soon.

Any day now.

***HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY ARLYN!!! (March 29)
***HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MEDZ!!! (April 1)

No comments: