17 Again.
Is it weird that I want to watch 17 Again? Not so much that I'm a ZEfron fan, but it seems like a feel good movie. I'm all about feeling good. Inside and out.
Bells Palsy.
Will you please go away Bells Palsy? I just want to smile normally again without feeling self conscious. I know it's part vanity, but it's also part pain. The pain in my ear every time I hear loud noises (baby crying, loud music) can cause a uncomfortable pain. PATIENCE. This whole thing has retaught me a thing or two about patience.
Flipped the switch.
It's an incredible feeling being a parent. The things you do, decisions you make are all based on one teeny tiny person.
The pains of labor are all worth it.
Speaking of labor, I didn't post up my labor story. I might do that soon. So stick around!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment