Friday, October 30, 2009

Today I

Dropped off the spot bot at Nick's parents.

Cleaned the sheets because Nick doesn't know how to change diapers fast enough; therefore, baby went pee pee on the covers.

Picked up Melissa and Isaiah at her place. Went to McDonald's. Went to take photos with the kids in their costumes. That took about 2 hours. She wasn't in her stroller the whole time. Obviously she was playing. I carried her.

Went to get gas. Went to deposit money. Dropped off Melissa and Isaiah. Went home to change/feed the baby. Ate lunch. She played for almost an hour. She didn't take a nap yet.

Went to Cox Cable around 3. Got done around 330. Still no nap. Went back to Nick's parents to give her a bath. Went to the post office and she finally fell asleep for an hour.

Played with her at home till Nick came home.

Nothing I did weird out of the ordinary. Now I can't sleep because someone rudely awaken me!








No comments: