Although I am not in the holiday spirit, CHRISTmas time is here. No matter how many times I say "tis the reason" like some sort of spiritual mantra to remind me what all the holiday madness is for, I just don't feel it.
The holidays should be exciting. After all, unto us a child is born. I just ain't feeling it though. Could it be the dry weather? Could it be because everyone is going online shopping rather than seeing merry faces at the mall? Could it be because I don't see merry faces at the mall, just a bunch of grumpy college/high school students who appear as though they don't want to work during the holiday season? Could it be because I get annoyed by all the teeny boppers at the mall because they're so damn annoying? I don't know why, but they just annoy the heck out of me, maybe because I wish I was in my youth again. I know that when I was with my friends back in high school we'd be just as annoying. Heck, maybe even more annoying. Could it be because I'm so grumpy?
There is one thing that I look forward to. I like to go shopping. Even if I'm not always buying something for me, the fact that I'm OUT is fun.
I was admitted into CSU Fullerton for Spring 08. This should be interesting.
I googled my name and someone is using my first and last name on an imeem profile. See, the thing that pisses me off is that when my name is googled, it's like the third thing that shows up. Another thing that pisses me off is whoever made that profile is a fukin' FOBulous person who put the song "barTINder" on their imeem profile. Another song they have is "The Weed Song." That pisses me off too because what if a future employer googles my name, sees this playlist and thinks I'm some kind of pothead and drunk because of the songs I supposedly have on my imeem.
PMO... Piss me off.
Whoever does this shit, I wish you the worst in life.
Speaking of future employee, I had an interview yesterday for a local newspaper and everything was all good until I filled out the employment application.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A MISDEMEANOR?
HOW MANY ACCIDENTS HAVE YOU GOTTEN INTO WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS?
I HATE filling out that part in an application because it makes me feel like just because I little ding on my record, they have every right to judge me or to not want to hire me based on a stupid mistake I made in the past. PMO!
I know I'm a good person. Everyone should have a misdemeanor if I have one because everyone does the same shit that I did, I was just the needle in the haystack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment