Life is a waiting game. I understand why people say "PATIENCE is a VIRTUE" because it takes a lot to just stand in line and just wait, for me at least. I get so ansy when I am in line waiting to pay for gas. Or whatever I'm paying for... I just hate waiting. I think people who have patience are angels. I need to start practicing the art of nothing.
I'm reading this book called Eat Pray Love (thanks to Oprah) and the author mentions how in a recent study, Americans would rather be at work than at home (or something along the lines of that). I think this has to do with that saying, "Idle hands belong to the devil." When people, mainly Americans, aren't doing anything, they don't know what to do.
LOVE. What's love got to do with it? Love is something that people think that they feel. Romantic love isn't really love; it's infatuation. Love is family. If you can love someone else like they are your own family, then I think that's love. I guess I understand why people want to be in relationships. For the obvious reasons like they need a companion, sometimes because it's convenient, they want to reproduce. Love actually is compassion. Love ensures survival because without it, people wouldn't be able to reproduce. If it wasn't the doctor's love for science, the doctor wouldn't deliver the baby properly. It is a known fact that back in the dizzay, the number one cause of women's death was giving birth. Love ensures survival. If the man didn't love women, he would just leave her to catch her own deer to eat while she has a baby in her belly. Or maybe the man just loves his baby? I do know that there is a huge vans deferens between INFATUATION and LOVE. It is very possible to turn infatuation into love.
I hate that I love you -- Rhianna and Neyo. I believe this is the stupidest song in the world. People have a choice, if you hate it, then don't do it. Why put yourself in misery... Why make yourself miserable? Duh.
and these are the things i think of while i'm waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
1 comment:
I've updated, I've update, I've updated! back in the "dizzay"? I just can't keep up with all you young whipper snappers. lol
Post a Comment