Wednesday, December 19, 2007

REJOICE, REJOICE!!!

I decided to stop being such a Grinch and try to feel like I'm the holiday spirit.

I am now singing for a church choir that Nick's parents are in. As a matter of fact, his whole family is in the choir. Singing with them reminds me of when I used to be in choir and I'm happy to be singing for God. At least it helps somewhat with the Grinch mood I've been in. You know, singing Christmas carols and all.

I got my good friend, Ethel, to join also. I invited Kris and Ethel to join with me since I also sang with them in my younger years, plus they are Catholic church goers. I hardly see them, so at least we'd be doing three constructive things by joining together: 1.- spending time together. 2.- praying together. 3.- singing together.

I got hired for the internship today and I am real happy =D. I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity.

I've been wanting hot cocoa for days, but no one wants to come with me =(

I finally worked out today after not going for nearly a week. Yikes. I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow.

Ok, looks like I found someone who wants to get hot cocoa with me. YAYE!!!

No comments: