I should have known I was pregnant over the summer/beginning of fall. I was reading back on old blog posts and every other post was about how tired I was. I thought it was system overload with FilAmFest and maintaining the office with Julz as well as random spontaneous mini trips with Lynn all over SOCAL.
I was freakin' pregnant at the time! No wonder I was always tired.
Updates:
.-I haven't been blogging lately because I feel like there is a lot to do. I have all the time to do it, but I've been really lazy. I'm waiting for my nesting instinct to turn back on.
.-I also haven't been blogging lately because I was sick with a fever last week. I don't want to get into details about it except I ended up having to get admitted into the hospital for the first time in my life (minus the time I popped my knee out of place, that doesn't count because anyone would have done the same thing). Don't worry. I am fine. I just need to drink more fluids and take all kinds of antibiotics. THANK GOD I'm done with this one medication. I dreaded taking it everytime because it gave me a headache. Anyway, I just ask my friends who are reading this to continue to pray for the health of our baby. I could use positive energy right now.
.-Right now I just have a sore/itchy throat, some coughing and sneezing. My fever went away.
.-Knowing that there is one outcome of my situation (which is a baby coming out of me) makes me anxious. Part of me wants to give birth already. Another part wants the baby to stay in me, knowing I have more control with a baby inside of me as opposed to the baby being outside of me. In any case, I want to be 100% recovered from my sickness before she leaves my womb, that way I go into labor and delivery with good vibes and no bad juju.
.-Our 5 year anniversary was this past Saturday. We spent it walking the dog at the park, going shopping, having dinner with friends (it was Kenny's birthday), and resting. The suite that Melissa got for Kenny's birthday was pretty cool. Very urban, hip, metro. When we got to the suite, it was like a fun house and a bunch of kids running loose. Seriously, that's what it was. A bunch of dressed up grown ass men, running loose, and going crazy over the room.
----
I have two options right now. To rest some more or to start tidying the room. I know I should tidy up the room, but I'm looking at Sophie right now who is sleeping on the bed, nestled up against a pillow, and it looks so comfortable.
Decisions, decisions.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
1 comment:
I say rest. And my blessings your way to you & your baby & nick
Post a Comment