I was suppose to go up North with my mom today, but she decided that she wants to go grocery shopping instead. I am totally fine with that.
Yesterday my neck was in pain. I started doing research about neck pain. Nikki and Lynn think I'm a hypochondriac because for every symptom I get, I start doing research about it. Even if my friends, family, or Nikki gets symptoms, I'll start doing research. Then I'll give them my non-expertise advice.
Lynn thinks I'm weird because I purchase books about health and law. I think that's pretty weird too, but something about the human body amazes me. As for the law books, they were just on sale.
Anyway, because of this weird addiction that I developed, Nikki suggested that I become a kinesiology major. The only thing about that is that I seriously might turn into a hypochondriac if I get into the health field.
The reason why I'm bringing this up is because being 25, about to have a baby and making the next steps toward you-know-what (the M word), I realize I want to have more meaning in my life, but something that doesn't induce stress.
Working at the hotel somedays can be so mundane. Working in real estate definitely induces stress not only because the industry can be cut throat, but adding on the family business pressure is a big factor to stress.
I'd want to write for a magazine. Maybe a health magazine.
I'm hungry... again.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment