It's all coming down to the wire.
Lately, I haven't been doing much other than cleaning, attempting to organize, and resting before the big day.
Speaking of big, I was going through ubffl April's photos and I notice how HUGE I am. I gained a whopping 34 pounds, which is kinda ironic because during my first trimester, my midwife was concerned because I was not gaining any weight at all. Well, she got what she wanted because now I'm a heffer.
A very cute heffer.
Anyway, I'm waiting for Nicholas to get home.
I guess for now I'll blog about the baby shower.
On Saturday, my friends and Nick's family hosted a baby shower for us. I was so elated to see all of our loved ones there. It made me feel very blessed and warm inside.
Marie, Kris, Lynn, Melissa, Daniel, Auntie Lupe, Uncle Art, Mom, and April all helped contribute to our baby shower and I appreciated how beautiful it was. From the food to the decorations down to the love everyone showered us with, I realize that Nicholas, the baby, and myself are very lucky to have so many people care for us.
Kris held it down in the food department. Kris, my other best friend, is an aspiring chef. His food was deeeelish. We didn't get a photo of the roast beast though (my personal request... I've been craving cow a lot).





I wouldn't know how to show how thankful we were for everyone being there for us. This is such an exciting time of our lives and we shared it with so many people. Thank you for all the wonderful blessings. So if you were there, thank you so much and if you weren't, I wish you were there. Sorry for ya!
OK, time to start laundry and call Nicholas to figure out why he's taking forever to get home.
PEACE!
3 comments:
Looks scrumptious!
I apologize for not making it. =(. I hope to visit soon.
It was scrumptious indeed!
Post a Comment