This is the first time in two years that I get to spend time with you on your birthday.
You deserve a good birthday because you are a good guy who stands for his values. We have been through so much together and through it all, you have never questioned or doubted how you felt about me me. Pure and passionate love does exist and I am honored to be yours.
I love you, Nicholas Antonio Macario!
Love,
Kat

***The photo on the left was taken by Anamaria Cabato at The Fish House. 35 friends and family came to dinner with us to show their support and love. It feels good knowing we have a strong support system. We love you all.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tiffany (May 25) and Armel (May 27). We were suppose to go out last night to celebrate with Armel. I even got ready and had a cup of coffee so I could wake up. We felt really bad for not being able to attend because Armel has always been there for the both of us, but our parenting duties called us.
It's all good. We have all weekend to celebrate!
Today:
-Get purchase agreement.
-Go to the bank.
-Pay my car.
-Pay office bills.
-Search for properties, make appts, copies, and write up agreements.
-Try to think of a cool way to celebrate for Nikki's bday.
No comments:
Post a Comment