This week was literally a blur as emotions took the best of me and caused me to be drained. I don't have the heart to be sad or angry anymore because it takes up so much energy that could be used toward taking care of my child. I find myself being more forgiving and less prideful, knowing what type of environment I want my kid to grow up in.
Congrats to Rachael & Joyelle for graduating this weekend. I think I'm more excited for Rachael than she is. She appears to have been stoic which I believe is due to her busy schedule, but I'm sure it'll all sink in. I'm so proud!!!
To the Mac fam: Three beautiful college grads means you must've done something right!!!
Last night I went to my grandparents house to celebrate my little cousins 1st birthday. We watched the Laker game there and I was the only Laker fan. All my Uncles, who by the way live and breathe for the love of the game, were observing the game and I couldn't help but feel proud for my dad's side because they are all former ballers. All 9 of my uncles plus my dad would have probably balled you and any of your friends up.
In the province where my dad's family grew up in, if you mention the name Contemprato, it is instantaneously associated with basketball.
Anyway, good game, Lakers! What a way to keep me on my feet and once again have all kinds of emotions running through my veins... but caught dayum. I love this game!
Friday night was dubbed Dre Day as I headed out to Andre's house with my brother and daughter for a cook out and some beer. I only drank half a beer and I passed out. That's how relaxed I was. It was good being in good company because I missed the crew!!! Big Virg informed me that 114 is going to be the head of the Philippine Fair this year and I look forward to helping out with that. My role needs to be active again.
I'm also thinking of finding another jobbie jobs, but still keeping the one I have on the side. Ahhhh which reminds me, I have so much to keep up with.
Now it's time for me to lay down with the loves of my life. Good night my readers!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment