Life has been anything but mundane with the baby, birthday festivities, shopping sprees, and social gatherings.
Let's see. Where do I begin?
A couple of Friday's ago, my friends and I went to a club in downtown. Everyone's BFF, Kris, hooked us up with bottle service. What a good friend:



Anyway, it was my first time I went to a club since I gave birth, so I was pretty much in awe with the whole nightlife scene. I was wide eyed full of wonder. So much action going on every where.
I had but only one drink and a sip of champagne (thanks to Toeknee & Victory Nightlife Fam) and the night was so much fun. Friends dancing, me pouring the Goose and handing it to my friends to make sure that they were having a grand time, Kris grinding up on girls because he "didn't know how to stop", and some crazy hip hop event going on downstairs that Ree was hosting (Hip Hop Karaoke Night). Pretty freakin' awesome, I tell ya! I swear, I could be anywhere with these people and still have a grand old time.
Well, I guess that's all for now. I'm pretty tired at the moment so as a reminder, I'm going to jot down a few more things I want to share:
-KAMP's spoken word night
-Dr. C's anniversary party
-FNF
Man, I'm hungry! Time to raid the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment