Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gerry!

To one of my three returning readers, Gerard Felicitas: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're one of the coolest people I know in life that I'm PROUD to call my friend! =) Especially since you have saved people's lives, you can run like 50 miles like nothing, and are a true follower of Christ. HAPPY 28th Birthday!!!

GK! (ohhh shnap!) At Nick's graduation last year in hot ass Pomona.


Also a belated Happy Birthday 30th birthday to JR Melchor! He has been a close friend of my brother for as long as I can remember, but I can now call him one of my own good friends. He, along with the rest of 114, has been a mentor for me. As far as getting more involved with the community, trying to get in touch with my culture, and reminding me to stay on the right path, JR has played an instrumental role.
At JR's birthday lunch this past Sunday.


Thank you for being born, my friends.

Ya'll fools are getting old. So old, the candles cost mo than the cake!

Thank goodness I'm still 21. ;P

Got back from Gerry's birthday dinner about an hour ago and it was pretty cool seeing the guys. Although I made a complete @$$ out of myself by forgetting to front our bill (honest mistake! I swear I was not trying to pull a fast one!), I was able to enjoy the company of our friends. Hooray for friends.

Earlier today, I ran errands for my mother. Marie came over and we watched Bride Wars. Definitely a feel good movie that went along with my feel good day.

No comments: