Tuesday, August 4, 2009

wow

I know, I know. It's been a while since I blogged.

I've been bored. Really bored.

I was told that if you are bored, then you are a boring person. Unbore me right now!!!

I'm turning 26 in a few days.

Things I want to do before I turn 26 (from now until Sunday), but most likely will not do all by then:

-eat a steak dinner
-mani/pedi
-new shoes
-new outfit
-get a haircut
-go dancing
-have a BBQ
-watch The Hangover
-listen to GOOD music


Sophie got groomed and it looks like she has balls.

I heard some really disappointing news today. It's so hard to trust nowadays. So sad, so sad. It makes me frown at men. BOYS WILL BE FUCKIN' BOYS.

Happy Birthday to my older brother, Jeryl! 28, feels so great. Did I tell you guys I'm really proud of my computer engineering brother? He's so smart. He skipped a grade, went to UC Berkeley and graduated college not even old enough to drink.

Right after college, he became an officer in the military for 4 years. He worked at a Forbes Top 100 company and is now working in San Francisco doing the damn thang.

I'm not even gonna mention the things he did while he was in high school.

Above it all, he's very humble about his accomplishments.

You go, bro!

Have you guys heard the Kings of Leon album? I wanna buy it!!! They are my new favorite group.

Today I went out with April and Ar. We hung out with the baby, had dinner and walked around. Initially, we intended to dine at a local sushi spot, but the AC was busted. On this hot day, there was NO WAY I was going to stay inside that hot place, which is why we relocated at Cheesecake where the AC felt lovely. They came over and we hung out for a bit.

OK time to get unbored. Enjoy the rest of your day, kiddos!

No comments: