
http://www.fountainphoto.com
10:15. Feverish baby. I wonder if she is OK. She's in her grandparents room and screaming her random screams, but I want her to get used to her grandparents. They are, after all, her grandparents. She's too attached to me. Or can it be that I'm too attached to her? Hmmmm... 10:16. My neck hurts. Actually, I was having a stomach ache and a head ache today. That wasn't fun at all. Nope. No siree. I wonder if I'm... nah. I can't be. Or can I? Holy crap. What if I am? Nah. Am I? I wonder if it's an ulcer. Nah. There I go again with my useless thoughts that have no productivity whatsoever. I wonder how many times a day people have useless thoughts. I know I have many.
So I have to write this cover letter and I have no idea where to begin. I decided to do this excersize on this medium. Just write whatever is in my head. No need to have correct grammar. Just type it how I hear it in my head.
OK, so I got the baby. She's really fussy. Probably because she had a fever & her vaccinations yesterday. Fuckin' nurse. I mean, I know her intentions are good. She's just doing her job. BUT I wonder how many mothers want to punch her in the face after she gives those shots. And she gives them like it's nothing... Gaaah.
The baby is calm now. All she needed was momma. Nick is irie. Again. And now he's stuck on an ice cream box. Just staring at it. I told him I want Rocky Road. He took home MINT. Why do men do that? Agh.
I wonder how Rocky Road got it's name. Like... where is the road? If I were to name it, I'd name it Chocolate Goodness With Marshmallow Delux. OK, not as fun as ROCKY ROAD, but it makes more sense as to what the hell I would expect with my ice cream flavor. I mean, c'maaan! ROCKY ROAD? Who comes up with these names? And who was the guy (or gal) who gave that name an OK?
OK!!! I'm itchy. Damn bug bites.
Mint ice cream is good. You should try it.
Nick is trying to get me to eat fruit right now. I don't want to eat fruit, damn it. I know he wants me to be healthy though. I have a good man. He has a head ache right now. I want him to feel better. Must be the beer we had yesterday. He had two beers.
We are going to watch a movie.
OK, Nick is trying to talk to me. I wonder if he knows I'm not really listening. Poor guy. I love him so much.
Awww she's sleeping. What a doll.
Bryce and Diane's baby is super adorable. I wish I could've stayed a longer, but the baby is fussy.
Man, I love ice cream.
Dear Jesus, please guide me in making the right decisions in life. Don't make me decide things because it seems like a good thing for now. Please guide me into making more thought out decisions that aren't JUST for NOW, but for the long run. Please give me the wisdom I need to be a strong mother because she deserves it. Please give me the strength I need to not scratch my legs from the bug bites. Please continue to bless my friends and family. Keep them safe and protect them from any danger. Pray for my daughter that she will be a happy girl because life is happy!!!
Love, Me.
Nick is hovering over my shoulder right now. I always hated it when teachers would hover over my shoulder. It made me not want to do my school work.
Whatever.
I don't think this helped me at all really, but whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment