Monday, October 15, 2007

Bleeeep.

Moved.

To get away... Start over? I love my family so much. A 4 story house in SD, no need to worry about the financial stuff (at the time). Late nights out with Marco and friends not giving a damn what tomorrow brings because there is no day but today. My focus was on one thing: FUN.

Then after my 20th birthday, I realized that I needed a change in my life. It was a number of things. I wanted to go to UCLA, or at least I thought I did. I needed to see life outside of where I was from for the sake of experience.

4 years later, I know that I've changed, so much, but there are lot of things about me that are still the same. I am into school a lot more and the results show. I feel more humble than before... actually a lot more humble because my head was somewhere up in the clouds. Sometimes I need reminders. I fear God more. I'm still goofy as heck.

Everything else aside, I am very passionate about the direction that my life is taking right now. Next semester is going to be different, but winter will bring a new me.

SATURDAY: Full house at the Macario's. Alex came over and chopped it up with him for a second, but had to head out. Went to the store with my mother and I bought the Heroes Season 1 DVD set. That show is addicting! I also bought my older brother Halo. I wanted to buy my younger brother a game for his Wii, but I couldn't find a good one. I got a Swedish massage, then I spent the whole night lounging on the couch watching 2 discs of Heroes and sipping on cream of mushroom soup.

SUNDAY: Brunch with my mom and brothers. I got a Swedish fruit roll up to go with my Swedish massage from Saturday. Went to the grocery store to buy stuff for our Charger game bbq. My auntie, cousins, and Fernando came over. I made a nice pot of spaghetti that my mother sabotaged by adding a can of water into the sauce. I was really upset but then I realized that's how they roll in the Philippines- they have to make as much as possible to feed like 15 people every night. Adding water makes it seem like there is more sauce. After the game, watched more Heroes and then Nikki came over and we drove all the way back up.

YAYE!!! I'm so excited for what today will bring me!

No comments: