Three dozen feet above the ground with my hands behind my back walking along a tight rope no thicker than a single strand of thread. Eliminating the excess baggage to ensure survival get to the other side. My destination is a feather away from the median. I've made it this far, I'll see you at the end if I maintain this steady pace that I've established for myself. My core... This cannot be done unless I have a strong core. If my core has the right amount of strength then no doubt, no doubt. All I have to do now is... steady, steady...
And this? This is my virtual estate of where my words reside in. Please do not tamper with them for they are so dear and precious to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment