Monday, October 29, 2007

JUST DO IT...

I'm starting to feel like I started this whole semester on the wrong foot. Maybe because I have transfer-itis? I haven't bought a parking permit and I refuse to. Why should I buy a parking permit when I can pay $2 a day and get better, guaranteed parking?

I get tired easily. I don't know if it's because of the nasty air, but I get really tired and it inhibits me from doing the things that I do normally (ie, being a social butterfly and attending gatherings). I'll admit it, I get tired... I don't know why though because I'm getting an adequate amount of rest.

Maybe it's because I feel like I haven't reached my peak yet. I've been anxious and emotions can take a number on a person. It's like that famous Nike saying, "Just do it." The way I structure a visual picture of my thoughts are nice, but what good is it if I don't make that picture come to life? Not a damn thang.

Secondly, during yesterday's homily, Monsieur Patterson said to make a list of all the people of you think are inferior to you. It was like a baseball that went at me 65mph. I guess you can say what he said put me into my place. What is this life that I'm living? Is it like what Kanye West says, "the good life".

No, definitely not. I hate that perception because "the good life" in that sense is killing people on the other side of the planet.

As I was. I guess uhmmmmm... what Monsieur said hurt me because although I am aware of my insecurities and flaws, I was reminded that there is still a lot of work that needs to be done. Also, to not judge others or think of myself any higher because I too stand yet to be judged by a higher power that has the RIGHT to judge. We can't all be God now.

"Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life."

End rant.

No comments: