Defeated is the best word to describe my week since Sunday after the football game.
First off, the Chargers lost. Freakin' Norv Turner and Philip Rivers. I used to love Philip Rivers, but now... well I'm kinda "iffy" about him. For instance, that one play where LT was wide open, but he didn't throw it to him until much later when he wasn't even looking. WTF RIVERS?!
Plus how Rivers has kept on freezing every time he feels under pressure... just throw the darn ball!!! That's how he got tackled and the ball was fumbled.
Lastly, Turner making the worst calls in his life! PLEASE! MARTY COME BACK!!!
Secondly, Monday nights baseball game was a travesty.
I MEAN COME ON!!! HOFFMAN!? He did that same isht last game! Oh man, it is just heartbreaking to think about how close we were, but it doesn't even matter anymore.
Auditions for 220 were also on Sunday. I went, danced, sweatted like a pig! I can't say I gave it my all, especially since I got a cramp on my left oblique and my arches. My poor poor arches... They're not even arches any more. They're like... flat cardboard. The pain was so bad, I couldn't even sleep that night.
Mikee and Bernie taught the coolest routine ever. I <3ed it. I think I just love Bernie's style. They're simple moves.
Then comes my English 1C class. I decided to drop the class today because I felt defeated. Also because I do not need to take that class in order to transfer, I already have my AA, so pretty much I was taking that class for nothing. Plus, I need to get a new job and that class was already eating up a lot of my time. There is no way I could pass that class and work as much as I need to.
I didn't want to stress out anymore. I simply didn't understand what that lady wanted from me! Do I regret dropping this class? Nope! I don't give a flying fudgesicle, except for the fact that I've been defeated.
So to replace those units I've dropped, I added a circuit training class as well as an online class. I feel like I can focus on the newspaper a little bit more without worrying too much. Let's just hope this online class isn't crazy.
G'day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment