How about I MISS THIS:
I really hope everyone is doing well =) I really miss them all so much!!! Holy bah-gheez!
I did see Christina a few weeks ago. She was in San Diego and met up with me at (guess) VISIONS!
Check this out. Keepin’ it COMMUNITY. Stay tuned for my interview with Father Suarez coming to a magic mic podcast bringing flavor directly to your ear… OK, maybe not, but stay tuned for real for real:
http://www.ftstechnology.com/backroom/episodes?page=3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
1 comment:
lol *sigh* that was THE CREW! Well, every semester was the crew. But, I'll always remember the last. I wish everyone the best.
Post a Comment