For the most part, I'm happy, but I hate having head aches. They want me to not do anything but sleep.
Debating whether or not to take a Tylenol.
I don't really have anything to blog about. The news weekend has been kind of slow, San Diego especially, but I guess that's a good thing, right? The Padres won four games in a row. That's encouraging to those who intend on Keeping the Faith.
Friday me and a couple of the ladies went out to check out Victory Nightlife at Onxy/Thin where DJ Feli Fel was spinning. It was a little too wild for me. I was definitely out of my element and it makes me reevaluate how I want to carry myself in public, more so in the San Diego nightlife where everyone and everybody talks. I definitely do not want to be one of those drunken girls booty shakin' it like no tomorrow. Even though I know that it's all in good fun, being a drunken hooligan and having no class at all is demeaning to ALL women. We can all go out and have a good time without being distasteful, right? So yeah... check myself before I wriggity wreck myself because I know my values and I know what I stand for. A lady FIRST.
Somehow we ended up running to Visions! That was pretty funny, but if "BIG" (SATC lingo) is there, women will do what they can (i.e. run in stilettos) to say a simple, "hi." Hehe.
Here's some pics from the night... Yeah, had to resurrect that dress. One of those nights I felt I had nothing to wear and the irony of it is that I need to buy more hangers.

Prell. Christank. Althea. Smee. BFFF Sandwhich.

best girl.

"sex in the hood."
I'm listening to THE BACKROOM SHOW. Some of this stuff is funny. Sunday night went like this:
-Grabbing some Tacos el Gordo in CV. If you don't like Tacos el Gordo then you need to get your taste buds checked.
-Shopping at CV Mall. Came up on some cute shoes and shorts. Now I just need to buy a nice shirt.
-Church.
-Going to Grandma Labao's house. Man, she makes the best kare kare! It will make your heart melt and fall in love with her a thousand life times.
El Technico's house to put some MAGIC to the mic, aka did my first podcast show. It was pretty fun and I would love to get more into it. <3 The Backroom & FTS Technology. Gotta hold it down for the big bro while he's gone. Due Righteous even got on the mic and we had a "Is Hip Hop Dead" discussion. It's all love, all for the movement, all for the beautiful people, and the ugly ones too.
Wow, cure to headache? BLOG!
Listening to Big Virg quoting Dave Chappelle, "Find out who you are and be that, for better or for worse."
I really needed to hear that right now. Keepin' it COMMUNITY! Holla!
No comments:
Post a Comment