Friday, July 11, 2008

do you see what i see???

Bad news: Aging has been in effect. I went to the optometrist today to get my very first eye exam. The reason for that is because I’ve been getting an annoying twitch in my left eye since Sunday. I decided to go to the optometrist to get it checked out. My eye doctor gave told me the twitching is related to stress, overusing the computer, caffeine, and (sometimes) alcohol. He informed me that he gets people coming in concerned about an eye twitch that is alcohol related.

Long story short, luckily my vision isn’t that jacked up. I do need driving glasses and computer glasses so I don’t strain my eyes. According to the optometrist, I get my headaches from straining my eyes.

It was kind of refreshing though looking through a different set of lenses. My vision was clear. It was almost amazing.

I guess the bad news comes in that I don’t have super duper senses as I used to have. You definitely don’t know what you got until it’s gone and we do take the smallest things for granted such as not having to wear glasses and anything health related.

No comments: