Late night blog.
Just killing time here at the hotel. I can’t wait to go home so I can be nice and snug in my bed. My memory foam and down feather blanket sound like the best place to be right now.
So here are a few points I want to touch base with right quick.
1.- US Open Sandcastle Competition in Imperial Beach. I was reading the trib this morning after I got my green tea and there was an insert on the event. Some of the sandcastles that people create are dope!
2.- NCLR at the convention center. Obama and McCain are scheduled to speak and I’m going to be there with my media pass. Oh the quirks, oh the quirks! I doubt I’ll get an interview, but at least I can be there to hear them put something on it- even if it is a measly sound byte.
3.- Readership is low. I need to update this thing more… or talk about my drama or something to keep you guys interested and coming back.
Things that make you go Hmmmmm…
I was speaking to Lynn a few days ago. She was telling me that there is no need for me to keep in touch with former love interests and certain new guy friends that I make because I already met The One. She made a real good point. It would be nice to be friends but it didn't work out for a reason. No need to keep in touch. All you need really as far as exes go is to be respectful to one another. Secondly, with the new guy friends I see nothing wrong with maintaining relations unless they are flirty. I know it's all in good taste and humor; however, there's an underlying truth behind it.
Lesson learned. Nourish the relationships I have in my life. Respect those that were once apart of it. Maintain good relations with new people unless they are too forward. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
What's done is done.
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
July
(13)
- This is going to be a lengthy one, I can feel it. ...
- bitter sweet sunday.
- City of dreams.
- If you got a gun up in your waist please don't sho...
- happy monday, weekend recap.
- No one likes waking up early on a Saturday.
- I'm not mad at the world, but I can see why people...
- Wednesday Hump Day.
- NCLR
- do you see what i see???
- Late night blog.Just killing time here at the hote...
- God Shed His Grace on Thee...
- A few things I want to put on it.
-
▼
July
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment