I have done a lot of things in my life that I don't really regret, but I know things could have played differently and maybe even the way I wanted them to.
I seriously CANNOT wait to get out this weekend. I HATE being called selfish, especially since everything I have chosen to do was never for my sake. Me moving back home was not for me. Me not moving back to LA is not for me. I don't need a trophy, but a little bit of credit would be nice. I do what I can with what I have and although there are times that I've fallen short, I tried.
Anyway, there are many times I just wanna pack my things and just peace out. That's just in my nature-- to change my surroundings from time to time. Of course I don't have the freedom to do that anymore because I have responsibilities to attend to. I am honored that God chose me to be a mother.
I'm a fish. I need a bigger pond so I can grow. I just know I'm exhausted and I need a break.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment