Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend recap.

This weekend was pretty cool because my cousin from the bay came down. My cousin, Fannie, had an interview here and my hopes got high thinking if she were to get the job she'd move back down, but it turns out the corporate office is here and she'd be representing them in the bay.

Friday:
-Got my car serviced.
-Hung out with my roll dawg for the day, Marie.
-She read me letters from John Keats... amazing. It inspired me to write a little something.
-Outing with the cousins.



Oh yeah, I cut my hair!!!

Yeeep!

Saturday:
We sang at the Castro/Lector wedding (CONGRATS LAURENCE AND CHERYL!). That was the very first time I cried at a wedding because Laurence started crying when her parents gave Cheryl away. At first, I got a little choked up. Then I saw Joyelle and the Calderon's tearing so I couldn't help it! I really felt the love they had for each other. It was beautiful.

Anyway, during the mass, I was freezing because I didn't have a sweater or jacket to cover my bareless shoulders and my shoes were open toed. In fact, toward the end, my toes were feeling numb. Yeeeeep!!!

I have more photos that I will share from my other camera, but for now here's these pictures from the reception:



Sunday:
-Really chill day that involved carne asada fries (YUM!), shopping (weeeeeee!!!) and the Charger game (woot woot!).
-Church.
-& of course Soul Food Sundays. The perfect way to end a weekend.

Love is everywhere!

No comments: