Man, I'm getting too old for this!!! Lol. Seriously though, I had so much fun with Arlyn, but after I dropped her off I really wanted to just hurry home to my loves!!! I missed them so much!
I realize I am very fortunate to have someone so dedicated to me, someone who is OK with me hanging out with my friends, someone who works so hard for the three of us, and someone who thinks I deserve the wedding of my dreams.
He's about to wake up in a little bit to make a trip out to LA. I wish I were going with him, but I think I'm just going to hang around home and finish up stuff.
I love you, Nicholas... You really add color to my dreams. Everyone should value a LOVE that deserves the best of them. :-)
I also love my friends!!! And I love my baby, but I think that's a given ;P

No comments:
Post a Comment