I think it's because it's been hot. I bought a sweater dress with April a couple of weeks ago to wear for Thanksgiving and it ended up being hot and dry so that sweater dress was definitely not an option.
On Black Friday, GK and I payed Lynn a surprise visit since she was in town from LA. I had spaghetti that Auntie Linda made (she has a secret ingredient- PATIS!) and I made fun of her nativitiy set. I wish I took a picture of it, but Lynn's mom has a nativity set on display that has Jesus, Mary and Joseph like any other nativity set, the only difference was that their skin was colored orange. Hahah. It looked like they had a mystic tan. "Mystic tan nativity set."
We took the dogs and the baby to Balboa park that day and Marie met up with us. We ended up walking all the way to Pinkberry in Hillcrest (me and my F*ckin BRIGHT idea), and then Michael and April met up with us. After we got done eating our yogurt (THANKS, LYNN!!!), April and I went to get some pho. We separated so April could go bike riding (a hobby that she picked up), and I had to get ready for a night out with the ladies.
I will leave you guys with this song. It's pretty cool. Keep your head to the sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment