Tuesday, December 1, 2009
A Keys.
I heard this song a few months ago when I went to the high dessert. I wonder why they don't play this song over here. Oh yeah, because our radio stations suck. Duh. How can I forget.
I have to say though, the video is kind of cheesy (IMO). The song is reminiscent to "No One" combined with Usher's "Moving Mountains" video. I dunno, what do you think? I like it. Of course, I'm partial. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment