1.- Kobe is MVP and I know some people who would love to argue why he shouldn’t be MVP. It doesn’t make sense for them to oppose his recent achievement. His game is sick! So I came to the conclusion that they hate him because they ain’t him.
2.- This weekend was pretty chill. On Friday I went to the club with April and we met up with my cousins, Medjoy, and her roommate.




My twin cousins were there and they took more pictures so I’ll post more later.
After that, we went to an after hours restaurant where we ran into Ed, Ant, Jomes, Omar, and Gil. It was Gil’s birthday and the gals sang happy birthday to him while the waitress dimmed the lights and gave him his dessert that we ended up eating =P WOOPS! As we were leaving and saying bye to the boys, some random guy asked Medjoy for a hug! Ha! I was like, "Medjoy, just go hug him!" Haha. Good times on Friday. We ended up going home at 4 a.m. that night.

Well, that’s all I have time for right now. Happy Monday!
P.S. Big ups to Anthony, aka Toeknee for hooking it up. Good lookin' out.
1 comment:
yes, my roosters dead is my favorite song.
Post a Comment