Wednesday, May 21, 2008

happy HUMP day =)

LA Stand UP! Man, what a crazy ass game. I can understand why people hate on the Lakers, but I can't understand why they'd hate on Kobe's game. I mean it's a simple equation. Kobe=the shit.

Secondly, David Cook won Idol! His voice has great quality and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be the most successful Idol since season one.

Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale. After visiting Alex at Seau's earlier for some yummy sushi, I hit up Nordstrom with my mom, her friend, and her friend's daughter.

It was almost chaotic there. For starters, it was fairly early with it being a weekday and all. It took us about 20 minutes to find parking!

Inside there were many women. Do not f with women when they are shopping during a sale. It's like taking away food from a hungry dog. Just don't do it! So everywhere I turn it was 40% of this, brand new summer gear that...

Shopping really is my therapy! I caused some major damage to my checking account. I bought 1.- another Juicy purse (I know I said I'd stop with my purse/bag craze, but I couldn't help myself!!!) 2.- BCBG shoes that would totally match my pink, purple, and black dress. 3.- A bra. 4.- lounging shorts that are pretty hot. 5.- a casual top.

Then we had another lunch at Neiman Marcus. It was too bousgie for me. I mean who has chicken broth from a little tiny ceramic cup the size of a shot glass and a little butter cookie that goes with it? Like seriously... who does that sh*t? Nobody I know that's for damn sure. The food was OK, but definitely not worth the price or the hassle. Whatevs. Ah keeps it real!!!

Did my normal errands for the day and met up with Ed and Jr at the office. Discussed business matters and future plans. I have a good feeling about their plans and I am eager to get involved. We had dinner at the Sapphire Lounge where they served Middle Eastern food. It was pretty good. Pretty healthy. Pretty pricey, but I'm over it.

I think out of all the places I ate today, Seau's was the best and the cheapest. I love Alex. I love my sushi. I love Lani Boggs.

Peace!!!

No comments: