Tuesday, May 6, 2008

guava jelly.

I've been feeling this way quite sometime
a flickering wavering lit candle
on and off
heart is cold, blue flames but it's still there
i need to breathe and be me
how do i let you know...
how do i not regret?

Hey there people. I'm just twiddling my thumbs and waiting for my phone to arrive. I have a confession. On the way to San Jose we stopped at a rest area and I dropped my cell phone in the toilet. It was the most disgusting thing ever for me to have to reach in the land down under and better believe I was washing my hands for a good minute and hand sanitizing my phone like no other.

So I guess it was a good thing I lost my phone because every time I used it, in the back of my mind I was thinking about how I dropped it in the toilet at the rest area.

Since we are on the topic of gross things, I was watching the Tyra Banks show yesterday (don't hate) and I found something to be intriguingly creepy.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




A snake massage practiced in Israel. Apparently, a lot of people prefer the pressure applied by snakes over human hands. Non-venomous snakes are used and they bite, but they won't bite during the "therapy".

I don't know about you, but even just the picture tenses my muscles. Jk.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: