I went out last night and I know I used my phone after the club because I was trying to reach my cousins.
So I don't know where my phone is, I already disconnected it and I'm frustrated because I have to go through the process of getting a new phone. I also had EVERYTHING saved on my phone including passwords, thoughts, account information, and pretty much EVERYTHING. Yes, this is definitely a lesson learned.
On top of that, whoever has my phone made outgoing calls. I believe in karma and I'm not one to wish bad upon someone, but I hope they will experience what I'm going through so that the next time they are faced in a similar situation, they will choose to do the right thing.
It's just a real sucky feeling to know that the world isn't as honest as I'd wish. Just return what isn't rightfully yours.
Other then that, last night was a blast! Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment