I decided to take down my last blog. Not because it was something I was ashamed about, but because over the weekend I felt like people were giving me sympathetic looks and extra long "you're going to be OK" hugs.
I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me. It's simply a form of expression.
Today was mother's day and sad to say I only spent about 2 hours with my mom today. I was busy driving around San Diego trying to get flowers and cards for all the people I care for then dropping them off. Once the mayhem died down, I had to be at church to help sing praise.
Overall, today was great. I missed out on Michael's BBQ. I thought I was going to have time to swing by, but I couldn't. I also don't think I can meet up with them tomorrow at the Lei Lounge. I'll try my best though.
The older I get, the more bizarre news is to me. 1.- The crisis going on in Myanmar has made me reflect on the important things in life. Another reason why I took down my previous post. I have absolutely nothing to whine about.
2.- I didn't even here about this until today, but this story made me sick to my stomach. I was repulsed.
Journalism is such a dramatic industry. People say I'm dramatic. I beg to differ. I'm passionate and what the heck do you expect?! I'M A WRITER.
There's a lot of bad news and there's a lot of good news. When I hear bad news, I get emotional.
The problems of the world aren't for me. The problems I have are not for me to worry about. "Nail everything to the cross. Pray, hope, and don't worry."
That's all for now, more tomorrow perhaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment