What seemed to be a promising season is now a big dark cloud as the San Diego Chargers lost today playing the Green Bay Packers.
Although a great victory for Green Bay, currently 3-0, it was another heart ache for Charger fans.
Congrats to Farve for tying the record with Marino.
That's about all the sports talk you'll hear from me.
I should still wear my jersey at school because that's what real charger fan would do.
Let's see. Happy birthday to BIG BABY MATT! It was pretty funny because the pool guy called me yesterday to let me know that he was coming to clean the pool.
Phone rings. An 858 number. Thinking it's April calling me from Matt's phone, since he's a Northsider:
Me: "HELLO!?"
Pool Guy: Hi this is MATT calling from Pacific Chemical.
Me: (Thinking it's Matt playing a practical joke) BIG BABY!!!
Pool Guy, Matt: Excuse Me.
Me: (Finally realizing it was the pool guy) Oh... uhhhh... sorry, I was talking to my little cousin.
Pool Guy, Matt: I was just wondering if you guys still needed your pool serviced since it was raining... blahh blah bleeee.
Speaking of Rain, I saw what looked like Tornadoes on our way to the dance studio yesterday. It was definitely something else.
I took pictures of it, but I don't have a way to upload them right now. Big-Baby-Will- with-2-little-babies said that he saw seven. I saw a total of four water sprouts/tornado look-a-likes.
Erratic weather= a sign of the times.
Dance: Took workshop yesterday. 1st class was my favorite. Probably because it was Will's and he's a tight dancer and has the energy of 10 marathon runners combined.
Second class, I was already beat!!! It was hard for me to process all the information. Although the routine was fun, I wasn't feeling it rhythm wise because it was a style I wasn't used to. I don't know how to dance hip hop to slow jams, but big ups to those that do. I just didn't get it, plus I was too tired. I'm thinking if I take more of his classes I can get that type of style down.
The third class was fun, but I felt like my energy level depleted by that time.
Following the workshop, we ate at the local pizza place. I was suppose to share a plate of pasta with Will, but I ended up eating all of it. My bad. I left him a piece of bread though and luckily we ordered an extra pizza.
After I dropped of the big baby trio home, I rested and met up with Alex to go to Amin's party. I saw Kathreen there! I haven't seen her in ages. She was wearing this sexy ass olive green trench-coat looking dress with some black round toe pumps. That girl gots some steez.
Now I have to focus my energy on school again.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
1 comment:
screw the Pack,
San Diego's gotta pick it up
Post a Comment