Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Design and Production.

My section is ready to go, but with all the material that I have I swear I need three pages. =( I'm just happy that they didn't put the ads on my page, otherwise I would've taken out two stories. I actually had to take out a little tidbit. I'm having trouble with one section which is the translation. The translation is roughly about 40 words more than the original text, so there's not enough space.

SIGH! I guess I'll just have to wait for Cami to help me cut out some stuff.

In a perfect world, I would know how to design the way I envision my page. This isn't a perfect world though and designing isn't easy at all. Unless you have the knack for it of course!

Another Taser incident among the universities. So John Kerry was speaking, and this guy starts questioning Kerry. After his questions, the authorities pull him away and taser him. Poor guy. He wasn't even a threat!

"Don't tase me, bro!"

As NWA would say with their brilliant choice of words, "F**K THA POLICE, F**CK THA POLICE!!!"

Peace!

1 comment:

gabe said...

lol. "Don't tase me bro!" thats gold. they have t-shirts with those words on them now.