Friday, September 28, 2007

Can You Stand the Rain?

Peering out the window, I notice how gloomy it is. It hasn't been feeling like fall much. Especially with temperatures in the high 80's, sometimes 90's.

When I mentioned "PICK UP" in my last blog, it's a saying that some dancers use when determining the rate of speed a person can learn a dance routine correctly.

I just had a tall Starbucks coffee and I seriously feel like jumping off the walls right now. I remember the first time I had coffee as a college student. I never really drank coffee till I read an article about it in a magazine. I didn't really think it worked, but sometimes I get really sleepy and tired if I don't drink coffee. My brother was joking around when he said, "I USE coffee," implying that coffee is a drug.

So here are some pictures from labor day weekend and last weekend:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is of me and Dennis watching the baseball game. The first Grand Slam I've seen both in my life and LIVE. What an amazing feeling.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really like this picture because it shows a good view from the stadium to the neighboring hotel. Nicholas took this picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was last weekend when it looked like there were tornadoes in SD. It was crazy because in the picture, there are two, but I saw a total of four. Will said there was seven he counted driving to the dance studio.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my best friend and her boy friend. We were celebrating his 22nd birthday at a restaurant in Mt. Carmel.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is another one of my good friends, Mejito and her boyfriend. Both there spending time with us.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was taken at the dance studio. Will taught class and he is going to be teaching for tomorrow's routine.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is inside the dance studio.

The end!!!

No comments: