Monday, September 10, 2007

Taking a breather.

Hello my beautiful readers.

I watched Wicked again for the 2nd time. Yes, it's that good. I liked it way better the 2nd time.

1st time it was a gift from the Macario's to all their sons, daughter, and significant others. We rolled deep to that one.

2nd time I went with my mom who always hated whenever I played the soundtrack because in her words, "I don't like the sounds."

I liked it better this time around because it sounded a lot better @ Pantages than at the SD Civic Center. It wasn't Eden Espinosa who performed, but the understudy, Julie something. I thought she was phenomenal and if she's the understudy, I can't imagine how the other lady is.


My mom loved it. When she makes a reference to the characters, she calls "Feyero" (the leading man) "Pinori" and I have no idea why. Thas how she rolls.

We stayed at the Marriot in Marina Del Rey. It was real nice, but the front desk person was being a rude @$$. My thing is if you don't want to work customer service, then don't.
Do something else, because you are suppose to SERVE the customers. Duh. My mom nearly rose hell there because "ob her at-chit-tude."

We met up with my older brother at his hotel, the Sheraton. He had an interview with Google. My mom said, "You should wear a shirt at your interview that says, 'I giggle for google'." No, I am not joking, she really said that.

After walking around 3rd St, we had some dinner. My mom and her children. We love that woman.

Then my mom and I went to this lounge called "Glow." Had a couple drinks and called it a night.

The next day, my older brother picked up my younger brother. While they went to the Filipino Expo in San Pedro, mother and I watched Wicked. Following that, went to church at St. Monica and that was like the second show of the night. The mass was enriching with beautiful music and passionate priests. I loved it loved it loved it.

That was my short but sweet LA trip.

Today, I went onto Gift of Gabe's blog earlier and stumbled across this. It's like a twist of Wikipedia. I thought it was entertaining. I typed in San Diego, our beloved dictator- COUGH- I mean President, and so far, I had a couple of laughs. Peep it yourself.