...this last issue that the school newspaper put out was very newsworthy. (note: I tried very hard to think of more noble terminology, but "put out" seem to fit right with regards to my point of discussion)
Gabe and Victor's story was phenomenal and I applaud their effort in producing their story. Seriously, I think that the way they wrote it, plus the story in general, is L.A. Times status.
I find it really hard to update this blog for the following reasons.
1.- I've been busy.
2.- I don't have time to blog about how busy I have been.
3.- If I did write about how busy I have been, it would be hard to write it "nicely."
Lately, my life has been composed of school, family, outings with friends, and getting back into dancing.
There is one major thing I need to work on and that's my PICK UP. I swear all else is good, if not good then mediocre, but my pick up is as slow as that of a snail's pace... Ok, maybe even a tad faster.
One more thing. Lynn is moving to Europe and I'm so sad she's going to leave me and all of us behind... WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT YOU, LYNN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willing to Express.
- Bambu
- Blue Scholars
- Charlye
- Christina
- Dennis
- DJ Phatrick
- EJ
- FTS Technology
- FYS Gentlemen
- Gabe
- Gawad Kalinga
- Guerilla Busfare
- I AM THAT GIRL
- J Morco Inc.
- James
- Jeryl
- Jeryl's knowledge center
- Jessica
- Joanna
- Jon
- Kiran
- Liz
- Lynn
- Medjoy
- Medjoy's Fashion Blog
- Michael Baisden
- MISS CREW
- MISSBEHAVE
- Never odd or Even
- NYLON
- Pnoy Apparel
- Post Secret
- Sheryl
- Tariq
- The Art of Jon Ventura
- The Backroom Podcast Blog
- The Backroom Podcast Show
- Toeknee
- VICE
- Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment