Tuesday, September 11, 2007

swallowed in a sea of thoughts.

Currently playing - Coldplay - The Scientist. If you listen to the piano, that's exactly how I feel. I know it's funny, but the sound of instruments can carry emotions.

I'm not a musician, but that's how I feel.

Today was really weird. It was a mixture of things from my personal relationships, to the things that went down today that stirred so much emotion from me, and of course the pressure my English 1C class is giving me... I swear I have no idea what that lady (my professor) wants from us. I think I need to start hanging out with the smarter kids in class. Perhaps I wouldn't feel so pressured if I actually had interest in the topic of choice and in this case I don't. Not to mention today is 9/11, a day we are suppose to remember as something tragic, yet united us for a brief moment (excluding racial retaliation).

My feelings about things are changing. People are different and it's so hard to find that line between what is right and wrong and if it really is wrong then why do some people believe that it is right. What exactly defines right and wrong? Definitions are pretty much words that everyone agrees upon.

Some things are just straight up sick. Then there are those people who think that those sick things are normal- though I don't see why or how.

Then there is prayer and without it I would be lost. Prayer is getting me through the day. Prayer gets me through the things that I fear. I believe in the energy that prayer has. As long as there is prayer, there is and will always be hope.

Other than that, I have been meeting some real cool cats. Today, I met a guy with the last name McDonald. I thought that was pretty neat because the only other McDonald I know is Ronald. I also got in contact with a really nice lady who the first thing she said to me was "Peace be with you." Already, I felt her good aura.

I need to get back into my groove. There are some things I need to sort out in my head... on my own. I have to organize my thoughts.

Peace!