Saturday, March 1, 2008

extraordinary

Through my eyes. Through my thoughts. Through my hands. Through the ink. Through the leaf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my pen and my pad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dessert with some of my pals from high school.
I said, "It's like a piece of heaven in your mouth."
Kris said, "That's what she said."


EXTRAORDINARY
because being ordinary is out of the ordinary and extraordinary is what we want to achieve because being ordinary is out of the ordinary on this ordinary february day that seems extraordinary.

Rockin' Baja.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Kris and I went to eat lunch yesterday and I was tryna tell him that we should go to Mexico where it would be like 1/5 of what we paid for that day.

"We should go to Mexico-"
"I don't know about that," Kris interrupted.
"C'mon! Be adventurous!"
"I live in National City for crying out loud! That's adventurous enough!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I told him several times to move to the PI and become an actor.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: