This past weekend I was drained. I didn't go out or anything, but I saw Nicholas. I haven't seen him in over a month! On Friday I stayed in because I wanted to rest after hours of shredding papers- yeep.
Saturday I went with my mom and brother to Encinitas to get her car serviced. That took longer than expected. We ended up going to San Juan Capistrano to visit one of the missions. It was so beautiful. I wish I brought my camera. Then we went to the Carlsbad outlet where I bought my Easter dress. Something was up with their air conditioning there though because the stores were steaming hot! After we picked up the car, we went to my grandparents house in the south east to celebrate their birthday. I hung out with Nicholas the rest of the night and I was so happy to just enjoy his company.
Sunday we woke up late. Probably because of daylight savings. My mom, my brother, Nicholas and I ate lunch at Anthony's. We went to church and then I went to his family dinner. I haven't been to one of his family dinners in a while, so it was real good to be with them the only thing was Rachael was missing and I haven't hung out with her and the fam together as one in a while!
Today was out of the ordinary. I went to LA.

Met one of the world's greatest.

Let me tell you what I told my cousin. I wasn't starstruck. I was honored to meet him because he's got a heart of a champion and gives many people something to be proud of. I know that sounds cheesy, but it is true. What a way to represent.

I've met many Filipino artist before, ran into a few stars at some clubs, sat next to Ciarra Sotto on an airplane back home from the PI (she's gonna sing the Filipino national anthem this weekend at the fight, so I hear). I even got to give JC a high five and everyone knows that I was super in love with the guy in high school. Nah, but this... this definitely tops it all.
How was this possible? Let's just say my mom knows people.
Enjoy the rest of your Monday =D
No comments:
Post a Comment